TERMS OF SERVICE
We have taken every effort to design our Web site to be useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. Hopefully we’ve accomplished that — and would ask that you let us know if you’d like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want. All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don’t agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may Your continued use of the PHPInboxMailer.Com Web site means that you accept those changes. THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING!
1. You are using these leads, SMTP, PHP Mailer, cPanel Webmail or Web Hosting 100% at your own risk. ISP’s and internet services have varying policies. Email marketing can be risky. We take no responsibility for any losses that might occur using these leads. We are not responsible in any way.
2. You may not use these leads to promote pornography, scam emails or offers, credit card frauds, phishing, hacking or anything illegal. Please do not send out SCAM Emails or SCAM Offers using any of our services like cPanel Webmail, PHP Mailer, Email Lists, Leads, SMTP, etc. If we notice any SCAM being sent to/from our servers or services then we will disable your account immediately. Please note that No Refunds will be given in this case. Please do not host any SCAM Pages or Files on any of our Web Hosting Packages. We have a ZERO Tolerance towards SCAM.
3. When sending out your leads with your own bulk email program you must include your own remove links and you are not allowed to mention our domains in your emails. Please do not mention our Name on any of the correspondences.
4. Due to the digital nature of our goods and services we do not offer any refunds, however, we do guarantee the quality of our leads, if you are not entirely satisfied with the leads just contact us on email@example.com and we will be glad to give you additional leads, free of cost. However, it is entirely on our part to give you any Free Replacement.
5. Please DO NOT BUY or PURCHASE anything from us if you do not know how to use it. We may help you out to get you up and running, but it will be the responsibility of the BUYER to use them. Please do not blame Us or threaten in these circumstances.
6. Please bear in mind that while registering your order you do not use any WRONG Information like Fake Name, Number, Address, Email. If there is a problem with your order then we will need to contact you regarding the same, as such we require your true information. By filling the order form you agree that all the information that you entered is TRUE. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to use the Real/True Information.
7. Please note that we do not have any Affiliates in any Country.
8. Please do not Threaten Us (or any of our Support Staff) on Phone, Email, etc. If you have a Problem or Issue then please send email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our Best to get your issue sorted out at the earliest. Please contact us before Posting any wrong information or reviews on any site falsely.
9. Please Do Not Attempt to use Fraudulent Credit Card or PayPal information to order anything from us, We verify all orders manually before sending any products to the Buyer. IP Addresses are also logged in for Security purposes.
10. Please do not Call or Contact Us asking for Fraud Credit Cards or Paypal Accounts, Bank Logins, or anything Illegal. WE DO NOT ENTERTAIN SUCH REQUESTS. We will Ignore any such correspondences, your details will be given to authorities for Action. WE DO NOT DEAL IN ANY ILLEGAL STUFF.
If you cannot abide by all of the above terms please do not purchase these leads, web hosting or any of our email marketing tools (SMTP, PHP Mailer, cPanel Webmail).
PHPInboxMailer.Com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITE. THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY: USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE FAILURE OF OUR SITE TO PERFORM IN THE MANNER YOU EXPECTED OR DESIRED ERROR ON OUR SITE OMISSION ON OUR SITE INTERRUPTION OF AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE DEFECT ON OUR SITE DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF OUR SITE COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING: DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.”) OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.”) WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH. EXCEPTION: CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES. IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE STATES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OBVIOUSLY WOULD NOT APPLY WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES. HOWEVER, IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID IF ANYTHING TO ACCESS OUR SITE. Links to Other Site We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a PHPInboxMailer.Com-operated site or have moved to another site. PHPInboxMailer.Com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When PHPInboxMailer.Com provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that PHPInboxMailer.Com is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any PHPInboxMailer.Com site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of PHPInboxMailer.Com, including its respective employees, agents or directors. Termination of This Agreement This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all PHPInboxMailer.Com Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. PHPInboxMailer.Com may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. In addition, by providing material on our Web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you.
If you have any additional queries, concerns or comments then please contact us on email@example.com
PHPInboxMailer.Com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected. Governing law This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Indian law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Ahmadabad, India. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Ahmadabad, INDIA, under the rules of the Indian Law OR Indian Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so. PHPInboxMailer.Com is controlled, operated and administered entirely within India. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.” ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
In addition to the above you agree to comply completely with the Can Spam Act
Basic Guidelines to comply with Can Spam Act:
1. Do not use false headers in your emails.
2. Always have a valid email address as your return address.
3. Do not use deceptive subject lines.
4. Always have a valid and working remove link.
5. You must now put your physical postal address in all emails.
Also it helps to just be straight forward and honest in all your emails. Be smart. Do not doing anything deceptive. If you are promoting something worthwhile you do not need to be deceptive anyway. If you want to read the entire bill click here. We believe this bill is a positive move for email marketing. At least we know what the rules are and this law trumps all other state laws which were much more severe.